They say that good things come in threes. Well, I beg to differ sometimes the bestest things come in twos. As in a pair. As in a couple. Not only are some famous people better looking than us, but they pair themselves up with equally good looking and well-dressed people. Here is a list, in no particular order, of the most stylish couples:
1) Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: So good looking it almost makes you sick. Wherever they are this couple manages to turn heads. And that is whether they are wearing jeans or are dressed up for the red carpet. Don't you wish your parents looked like this?!
2) David and Victoria Beckham: These two are all about the way they look…and they look good! Both are clothes horses and never go out of the house looking awful. She is not called "Posh" for nothing. They are always at the top of their game.
3) Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens: Representing the youth! They are fast becoming Hollywood's darlings as they are on almost every red carpet going. They have shown that you can be young, but also glamourous.
4) Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani: Rocker chic is what these two are all about. Gwen is more fashionable whereas he is more laidback, but they still work well together. Such a fashion plate, she even has her own clothing line, L.A.M.B.
5) Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel: They both seem to love fashion and know the power of the right scarf or pair of sunglasses. She often wears Oscar de la Renta and he prefers Prada and YSL.
6) Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz: Euro chic! Whether simply wearing jeans and a sweater or in a glamourous dress or a tux they bring fashion to another level. They make it seem so easy, but maybe that is the whole European thing?
7) Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore: He makes her younger and she makes him dress more dapper. They have each brought something to the other's wardrobe.
8) Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon: Both are as cute as buttons, so a potato sack would look fabulous on them, but they do know how to throw an outfit together. They always seem to dress for the occasion whether it is going to the gym together for a workout or walking the red carpet they manage to look great.
9) Stuart Townsend and Charlize Theron: She is like a model who always dresses herself in high fashion and he is no slump either. He tends to keep it simple with basic black suits while she definitely has shown that she is not afraid to take fashion risks.
10) Barack and Michelle Obama: They have brought fashion back to the White House. Not since the days of Jackie O has there been this much chatter about what the first couple is wearing. Both are good looking and know how to dress appropriately, but are never boring.