We love seeing beautiful people pairing up together, don’t we? Even more so if they are famous beautiful people. Why are we obsessed with celebrity couples? We want to know if they fight, get drunk or just go from one glamorous party to the next? If you are looking for a logical or not shallow reason then stop now because there isn’t one. We follow their every move and care about them even if it reeks of publicity stunt. Watching them fall in and out of love never gets boring.
1) Prince William and Kate Middleton: They seem so nice and normal. Here’s to hoping that the pressures of being the future King and Queen of England don’t drive them apart.
2) David and Victoria Beckham: One of the most famous soccer players in the world and one of the members of the Spice Girls joined forces. Over the course of their 12 years together they have had to fight off several infidelity rumours but it seems to have not affected them. How are they so stylish while managing a whole posse of kids? They have three young boys and are expecting another one later this year.
3) Jay-Z and Beyonce: One of the best musical couples ever. Love them. Individually and as a couple. Obviously in love. They are often described as the perfect couple. Together since 2002 and got secretly married in 2008. Unlike other celebrity couples they have managed to keep their private lives private.
4) Emily Blunt and John Krasinski: He is adorable and she is beautiful. Together since November 2008, they are cute together and quite affectionate to each other. Totally camera shy, they try to keep it under the radar. Were even married in a private ceremony in Italy. Don’t even really talk about their relationship. Get my vote for the most down-to-earth celebrity couple.
5) Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem: Two Oscar winners in one couple? Not fair! Plus they are both sexy as hell! We should hate them but you can’t because they are too cool.
6) Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: Still gorgeous after all these years. They met on the set of “Mr. & Mrs. Smith” in 1995 when Brad was still married to Jennifer Aniston. The relationship began while he was still married. After a rough beginning due to the whole Team Jennifer vs. Team Angelina thing they have become an adored duo. You know you’ve made it as a celebrity couple when you are assigned a nickname. Brangelina are the most famous couple on the planet. They and their many kids (biological and adopted) are followed everywhere by the paparazzi. Besides being talented they are also huge humanitarians. What’s not to like?!
7) Katy Perry and Russell Brand: A couple that makes an impression. Fun and pretty California girl has married the funny and quirky Brit comedian. Weren’t together very long before the reformed drug and sex addict Brand proposed to Perry and they got married in India. Their lavish ceremony might have been the wedding of the year.
8) Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner: They also have a nickname – Bennifer. After his disastrous relationship with another Jennifer (Lopez) this one has contributed to his revamped acting/directing career in my opinion. Married with two kids, the two seem quite solid. Plus they don’t mind making fun of themselves in videos. They say that a couple that laughs together stays together so it seems like these two might make it work for the long run.
9) Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi: Met in 2004 and got married in 2008. Can be considered a great role model for other homosexual couples as they don’t try to hide their sexuality or relationship. I cannot get over how obvious it is that they are in love. They are in the public eye and don’t shy away from talking about their relationship. A relationship based on mutual respect and admiration.
10) Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith: Still in love after 12 years married. And doing that while having successful careers in Hollywood. No scandals! Impressive! They met in 1995 when Jada was on Will’s show The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Are not shy to talk about their sex life which according to them is incredibly healthy.