There are not only instances of one of us mere mortals looking like a celebrity but there are also famous people who bear a striking resemblance to another star. In the first instance it might like to a job as a celebrity impersonator while in the latter it leads to some awkward instances like calling out the wrong name or asking the wrong person for an autograph. Let’s have some fun with this and list some of the closest celebrity look-alikes.
10) Tom Hardy vs. Logan Marshall-Green: The similarity is emphasized when both are sporting beards. Tom Hardy is best known for films like The Dark Knight and Inception while Logan Marshall-Green starred in Prometheus and Across the Universe.
9) Amanda Peet vs. Lake Bell: The two actresses I’m sure could fool many a casting agent. Amanda Peet is best known for the films 2012 and Something’s Gotta Give and Lake Bell has starred in In a World… and It’s Complicated.
8) Jessica Biel vs. Christie Turlington: With the age gap it is almost like we are seeing what Jessica Biel will look like as she ages. Jessica Biel is best known for the television series 7th Heaven and the film The Illustionist. Christie Turlington is one of the original super models and has been the face of Calvin Klein and Maybelline.
7) Margot Robbie vs. Jaime Pressly: The two blondes definitely have an uncanny resemblance. Margot Robbie was in The Wolf of Wall Street and About Time while Jaime Pressly is best know for the television series My Name is Earl and Jack & Jill.
6) Kristen Ritter vs. Mia Kirshner: Kristen Ritter is best known for Don’t Trust the B*tch in Apt. 23 and Breaking Bad whereas the Canadian actress Mia Kirschner for the film Exotica and television series The L Word and 24.
5) Emma Stone vs. Melinda Clarke: Despite the age difference (around twenty years) there is an uncanny resemblance. Emma Stone is best known for the most recent Spider-Man film series and The Help whereas Melinda Clarke was on television’s The O.C. and Nikita.
4) Ian Somerhalder vs. Chace Crawford: Two heartthrobs with the perfect amount of stubble and piercing blue eyes. Ian Somerhalder is best known for the television series Lost and The Vampire Diaries whereas Chace Crawford starred in television series Gossip Girl and the film What to Expect When You’re Expecting.
3) Skrillex vs. Corey Feldman: One was an actor in the 80s whereas the other is an EDM DJ still the fact that they look alike is undeniable. Skrillex is best known for the albums Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites and More Monsters and Sprites while Corey Feldman is known for the films Stand By Me and The Goonies.
2) Will Ferrell and Chad Smith: The two have really played up their similarity and had drum offs and appeared on talk show skits. Will Ferrell is best known for his time on Saturday Night Live and the Anchorman films while Chad Smith is the drummer for Red Hot Chili Peppers.
1) Kim Kardashian vs. Naya Rivera: Rivera could slip into the Kardashian reality shows as one of the sister and no one would bat an eye. Kim Kardashian is best known for her selfies and The Kardashians whereas Naya Rivera stars on the television series Glee and was previously on The Bernie Mac Show.