Episodes Drop Weekly Across Three-Week Event
- Netflix announced the October 9 premiere date for the hip hop competition series Rhythm + Flow with a teaser unveiled during Cardi B’s co-headlining set at the 2019 Made In America Festival.
- Starting October 9, new episodes of Rhythm + Flow will roll out each Wednesday, with different phases of the competition featured across 10 hour-long episodes:
- Week 1 (Wednesday, October 09): The Auditions (episodes 1-4)
- Week 2 (Wednesday, October 16): Cyphers, Rap Battles & Music Videos (episodes 5-7)
- Week 3 (Wednesday, October 23): Samples, Collaborations & Finale (episodes 8-10)
- Synopsis: Global superstars Cardi B, Chance the Rapper, and Tip “T.I.” Harris search for the next hip hop sensation in Rhythm + Flow, Netflix’s first music competition show. The series brings together industry legends across a multi-city search in hip hop epicenters Los Angeles, New York, Atlanta and Chicago, to find raw talent and help undiscovered artists pursue their come up.
- Production Companies: Gaspin Media, Jesse Collins Entertainment, and Get Lifted Film Co.
- Executive Producers: Jeff Gaspin for Gaspin Media; Jesse Collins for Jesse Collins Entertainment; Nikki Boella; John Legend, Mike Jackson, and Ty Stiklorius for Get Lifted Film Co.; Jeff Pollack; Cardi B; Chance the Rapper; and Tip “T.I.” Harris.