Here are the measures Videotron has put in place to make life easier for its customers in the coming days. These changes have been automatically applied to customer accounts. There is no need to contact Videotron to take advantage of them.
- All data caps have been removed on all residential and business Internet plans for our customers until April 30, 2020.
- The following specialty channels have been unscrambled: LCN, CTV News, RDI, Family, Yoopa, Family JR, Télémagino, CHRGD, BBC Earth, Cottage Life, National Geographic, Slice, HGTV and more to come.
- Videotron is providing free access to some on-demand content until April 30, 2020 for all customers who have a television package. Via their television set-top box (HELIX or illico), all customers can access the following in the “Free for everyone” section.
OUR MEASURES TO PROTECT THE SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES
We are taking prompt and vigorous action to protect all our customers, employees and partners.
Temporary closure of certain stores
Videotron has temporarily closed some points of sale across Québec and in Ontario to safeguard the health and safety of its customers and employees. Some stores remain open to provide customers with essential services.
Essential in-store services
- Replacement of defective equipment (mobile, remote control, modem or set-top box);
- Repair or replacement of mobile devices under warranty;
- Purchase of essential accessories such as chargers;
- Purchase or replacement of a SIM card;
- Critical activation of a telephone for front-line personnel;
- Home service – a technician will visit only for essential services.
ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO HELP YOU
Videotron offers full remote customer service for all issues related to our services, equipment orders, device installation and setup, technical problems and all other questions. Contact us online or by phone