International supermodel, activist and philanthropist, Naomi Campbell, announces an extension of her popular new YouTube series, “No Filter with Naomi” and welcomes world-renowned tennis players and business women Serena and Venus Williams as this weeks first guests to round out the third and final week of “No Filter with Naomi” – a limited-time new series under her highly popular “Being Naomi” YouTube channel. The intimate, live streamed daily series invites fans to #stayhome and save lives during this critical time and focuses on in-depth, career spanning conversations between Naomi and a close group of her friends including: designers, musicians, actors, beauty gurus and media personalities. The series debuted on April 6 and has so far featured guests Cindy Crawford, Marc Jacobs, Nicole Richie, Ashley Graham, Pierpaolo Piccoli, Lee Daniels, Christy Turlington, Adut Akech, Sharen Stone and Paris Hilton. The series was produced by Westbrook Media.
WHO: International Supermodel, Activist and Philanthropist, Naomi Campbell
* The conversation from Monday, April 6 with guest Cindy Crawford can be found here.
* The conversation from Tuesday, April 7 with guest Marc Jacobs can be found here.
* The conversation from Wednesday, April 8 with guest Nicole Richie can be found here.
* The conversation from Thursday, April 9 with guest Ashley Graham can be found here.
* The conversation from Friday, April 10 with guest Pierpaolo Piccolo can be found here.
* The conversation from Monday, April 13 with Lee Daniels can be found here.
* The conversation from Tuesday, April 14 with Christy Turlington can be found here.
* The conversation from Wednesday, April 15 with Adut Akech can be found here.
* The conversation from Thursday, April 16 with Sharon Stone can be found here.
* The conversation from Friday, April 17 with Paris Hilton can be found here.
WHERE: Streaming live on Naomi Campbell’s YouTube Channel
ABOUT NAOMI CAMPBELL
Naomi Campbell was born in London, England and discovered as a fashion model at age 15. Throughout her career, she’s fronted the covers of over 1000 magazines, been featured in campaigns for celebrated houses including Burberry, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Marc Jacobs, and Louis Vuitton, and walked iconic shows for Chanel, Azzedine Alaia, Christian Dior, and Versace. Beyond her work in the fashion & entertainment industries, Campbell has used her celebrity for an array of fundraising and non-profit initiatives across the globe. Environmentalism, as well as Human Rights and Global Health, as it specifically pertains to women and children, have been critical sectors of Campbell’s work. She has also formed her own non-profit, Fashion For Relief, a charitable organization founded in 2005 that has raised funds for various environmental and humanitarian causes. It holds events in association with the London-based non-profit organization CARE. Today, Campbell is undoubtedly solidifying her place as a cultural innovator- using her incredible platform and success for positive change across industries around the world.