- Netflix has ordered The Netflix Afterparty, a first-of-its-kind weekly comedy panel show where comedians, casts, and creators come to chat about the buzziest shows and films.
- Every week, hosts David Spade, Fortune Feimster, and London Hughes will be joined by a different Netflix comedian to round out the panel.
“This show will be a blast. I’m looking forward to putting Netflix on the map. I am huge in Tanzania and they finally get me once a week. I got your letters guys and they’ve been answered.” – David Spade
- Each episode will celebrate one of the latest Netflix movies or TV shows to hit the cultural zeitgeist, with the stars of that title participating in interviews, pop culture discussions, sketches and segments.
- The initial order is 18 episodes. The series will premiere in 2021 with new episodes on Sundays. Episode length TBD
- Production Company: Free 90 Media
- Showrunners and Executive Producers: Brad Wollack and Tom Brunelle
- Executive Producers: David Spade, Marc Gurvitz and Alex Murray for Brillstein Entertainment
- Writers include Spade, Brunelle, Wollack, co-executive producer Sarah Tiana, supervising producer Lance Crouther, Candice Thompson, Bobby Miyamoto and Connor McSpadden