International supermodel, activist and philanthropist Naomi Campbell welcomes award-winning actress, businesswoman and author Gwyneth Paltrow for an entertaining conversation on “No Filter with Naomi” – a limited-time series under her highly popular “Being Naomi” YouTube channel. With more than 500,000 views ,the web series has invited fans to #stayhome during this unprecedented era to save lives and has focused on intimate conversations conquering multiple topics between Naomi and a diverse collection of her friends, including a variety of designers, musicians, actors, beauty gurus and media personalities.
The series debuted on April 6th and has since featured guests Mariah Carey,Chelsea Handler, Cameron Diaz,Lenny Kravitz,Whoopi Goldberg,James, Charles, Charlamagne Tha God, Mary J. Blige, Gabrielle Union, Kate Hudson, Cynthia Erivo, Cindy Crawford, Marc Jacobs, Nicole Richie, Ashley Graham, Pierpaolo Piccoli, Lee Daniels, Christy Turlington, Adut Akech, Sharon Stone, Paris Hilton, Serena Williams and Venus Williams, Karlie Kloss, Anna Wintour, and Sean “Diddy” Combs.
The “No Filter with Naomi” series returned after hiatus on June 23rd and featured a select group of episodes focused on impactful conversations dedicated to #BlackLivesMatter, social justice issues, racial and human inequalities. These critical conversations, reflective of our times, included featured guests: Opal Tometi, Rev. Al Sharpton, Alphonso Reed, Cleo Wade, Bethann Hardison, Tyler Mitchell, Indya Moore, Chase Strangio and Tori Cooper.
- The conversation from Tuesday, December 22 with Elsa Majimbo can be found here.
- The conversation from Tuesday, December 15 with Wizkid can be found here.
- The conversation from Tuesday, December 8 with Amy Schumer can be found here.
- The conversation from Tuesday, December 1 with Dr. Seema Yasmin can be found here.
- The conversation from Tuesday, November 10 with Femi Kuti, Remi Adamolekunm and Isha Sesay can be found here.
- The conversation from Tuesday, November 3 with Chelsea Handler can be found here.
- The conversation from Tuesday, October 27 with Cameron Diaz can be found here.