NETFLIX’S POPULAR MOTHER/DAUGHTER COMING OF AGE SERIES GINNY & GEORGIA RENEWED FOR SECOND SEASON
Netflix’s popular YA mother/daughter coming of age series Ginny & Georgia, starring Brianne Howey (Georgia) and Antonia Gentry (Ginny), will return for a second season.
- The new season will feature 10 all-new 60 minute episodes.
- The entertaining and addictive first season of Ginny & Georgia premiered February 24, 2021 on Netflix, and portrayed a nuanced and complicated mother-daughter relationship, layered female friendships, sexual discovery and growing up at every age.
- Quote from showrunner/executive producer Debra J. Fisher and creator/executive producer Sarah Lampert: “We are so appreciative of the incredible response and love you all have shown Ginny & Georgia. We’re especially grateful to Brianne and Toni, who set the highest bar every step of the way. We can’t wait to return to Wellsbury for Season 2.”
- Season 1 starred Brianne Howey (Georgia), Antonia Gentry (Ginny), Diesel La Torraca (Austin), Jennifer Robertson (Ellen), Felix Mallard (Marcus), Sara Waisglass (Maxine), Scott Porter (Mayor Paul Randolph) and Raymond Ablack (Joe).
- Ginny & Georgia is currently streaming worldwide, only on Netflix.
SEASON 1 DESCRIPTION:
Angsty and awkward fifteen year old Ginny Miller (Antonia Gentry) often feels she doesn’t measure up to her thirty year old mother, the irresistible and dynamic Georgia Miller (Brianne Howey). Growing up on the move, Georgia desperately wants to put down roots in picturesque New England and give her family something they’ve never had… a normal life. But it’s not all carpool and Kombucha as Georgia’s past follows them to threaten her and her family’s fresh start.
More information: www.netflix.com/Ginny&Georgia