- Liberated is an award-winning cyberpunk-themed action game and comic book hybrid, originally released in 2020 as a Nintendo Switch timed-exclusive.
- The Enhanced Edition of the game, bringing additional story content, gameplay improvements, and full English VO, is coming to Playstation 4, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S on April 20th.
Liberated is an action-adventure game that unfolds across the pages of a comic book. Seamlessly merging the art of hand-drawn graphic novels with interactivity and side-scrolling action, it’s a revolutionary combination of video games and comics.
In this near-future dystopia, the eerily familiar always-online society gives way to complete government control—all in the name of safety. But in the midst of it all, an insurgent group known as “Liberated” rises.
Liberated: Enhanced Edition will be available digitally on April 20th on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S for $19.99/€19.99. The Xbox edition is already available for pre-order on Xbox Store with a 20% discount (offer available until April 27th).
The next-gen version available on Xbox Series X|S via Smart Delivery provides additional enhancements, featuring resolution and performance boost (up to 1440p60 on Xbox Series S and 2160p60 on Xbox Series X) and faster loading times.
Liberated: Enhanced Edition on PlayStation & Xbox includes:
- The acclaimed full game with enhancements in gameplay and content
- Full English voice-overs with immersive voice acting
- 2 epilogue chapters: “For the Homeland” & “Glory to the Heroes”