A watch makes a statement about who you are. If you were to buy any of these classic watches you are saying a mouthful:
1) Rolex Oyster Perpetual Submariner: Selling at around $5,200.00 this watch was first created in 1953. It is water-resistant to 330 feet. It is elegant and versatile. Worn by James Bond and Che Guevara.
2) Omega Speedmaster: Selling at around $3,000.00 this watch was the first to go to the moon. It is sporty and durable. It is one of the more accurate and affordable of the classics.
3) Cartier Santos: Selling at around $4,200.00 this watch was launched in 1904 by Cartier himself. One of the first watches first designed for men. Set the standard for elegance.
4) TAG Heuer Monaco: Selling at around $3,200.00 the watch features a water-resistant case. It was made famous by being worn by Steve McQueen in the film "Le Mans".
5) Movado Museum: Selling at around $1,000.00 this watch was launched in 1947. It is the perfect example of a minimalist watch as it features only an hour and minute hand along with a dot at 12:00. The watch is displayed at The Museum of Modern Art's design wing.
6) IWC Portuguese: Selling at around $19,500.00 this watch was designed to respond to the needs of the Portuguese tradesman's request for a precise oversized watch. This is IWC signature model.
7) Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso: Selling at around $7,800.00 this watch is the most famous of the Swiss watchmakers models. The reversible case was designed so that polo players could play with it on without destroying it.
8) Audemars Piguet Royal Oak: Selling at around $15,700.00 this watch completely changed the sports watch world. It is automatic and features a stainless steel body. Worn by golfer Vijay Singh.
9) Roger Dubuis: Selling at around $31,000.00 this watch is oversized, but still understated. Features elegant, oversized Roman numerals.
10) Montblanc Timewalker: Selling at around $2,000.00 the watch features an alligator strap. A clean and precise timepiece.