|FEATURES INCLUDE LIL WAYNE, RICK ROSS, BLINK 182, NOAH CYRUS, TRIPPIE REDD, MAVADO & MORE|
|NEW “BAD VIBES FOREVER” VISUAL ALREADY AT 3 MILLION VIEWS|
|BILLIE EILISH, PNB ROCK & OTHER PEERS COMMEMORATE X’S LEGACY IN ALBUM TEASER|
The fourth and final full-length album from award winning multi-platinum artist XXXTentacion, Bad Vibes Forever, has arrived! The late icon’s momentous project boasts an array of intentional features including Blink 182, Noah Cyrus, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Trippie Redd and Mavado, among others.
To celebrate, Bad Vibes Forever and EMPIRE hosted the official album release event at MAPS Backlot in Miami, FL during Art Basel yesterday. The immersive outdoor museum exhibit, produced by Ceremony of Roses, included Bad Vibes Forever merch, an on site tattoo artist, and never-before-seen memorabilia including hand-written notes and lyrics, rare photos, and X’s actual car–the infamous one that he was last seen alive in. WPLG Channel 10 reported live from the venue that afternoon, interviewing numerous fans who were camped out in line as early as 5am; watch the live segment HERE. By evening, the space was at capacity with powerhouse producer/DJ Diplo spinning, YesJulz hosting, and VIPs including Bhad Bhabie, IDK, Matt Ox, and T.I.’s son King Harris in attendance. Playboi Carti and PnB Rock showed out with explosive, surprise performances and Members Only performed a tribute set of classic X songs. At midnight, the Bad Vibes Forever album pumped through the sound system with moving visuals of the young legend accompanying each track.
Available now, Bad Vibes Forever is a collection of 25-tracks of original XXXTentacion music assembled by the late rapper’s mother and co-executive producer Cleo, co-executive producer John Cunningham, and manager Solomon Sobande. The album showcases X’s natural ability to create genre-bending hits ranging from the punchy Caribbean dancehall single “Royalty” featuring Ky-Mani Marley, Stefflon Don & Vybz Kartel to the raw, stripped-down alternative feel of “HEARTEATER” and the emotionally charged guitar-driven “bad vibes forever” title track featuring PnB Rock & Trippie Redd. View the full tracklist below.
In honor of the final posthumous album, a nine-piece capsule collection, created by BRAVADO, drops today, comprised of seven apparel items and two beanies. All pieces will be bundled with each digital download of Bad Vibes Forever. The collection can be found HERE.
|Bad Vibes Forever bookends XXXTentacion’s chart-breaking discography and cements his legacy as a global superstar. His rapid ascension to success was like no other, and his artistry engendered noteworthy career accolades:
– Two No. 1 albums with ? and Skins
– The title of top three most-streamed artists on Spotify in 2018 alongside Drake and Post Malone
– More than 1 billion Spotify streams of his first No. 1 single “SAD!”
– Identified as the most streamed artist in the rap category in Deezer’s 2019 year-end report
– A 2018 BET Hip Hop Award for ‘Best New Hip Hop Artist’
– A 2018 American Music Award for ‘Favorite Album – Soul/R&B’
– Ten 2019 Billboard Music Award nominationsBillboard listed X’s “Look At Me!” in their list of ‘100 Songs That Defined the Decade’ stating, “At the core of his meteoric rise, X helped usher in a genre-blending, sonically distorted brand of DIY rap to blaze a new path navigating the industry.” Furthermore, Rolling Stone touted the icon’s achievements as “a zeitgeist-grabbing, industry-defying, boundary-destroying phenomenon.” X’s spirit touched both his young fans and peers alike. A 2018 New York Times article stated, “To hear his friends and collaborators describe him, the singer and rapper XXXTentacion was an inspirational legend in the making…” Billie Eilish, Trippie Redd, PnB Rock and Craig Xen reflect on the scale of his impact in the Bad Vibes Forever album teaser; view it HERE. In the clip, Eilish dubs X “a beam of light,” and Trippie Redd signs off with “forever and always.” X’s estate will continue to preserve his legacy with a documentary, set to release in 2020. Watch the documentary trailer HERE.Catch all the vibes and celebrate the musical prodigy’s final Bad Vibes Forever masterpiece!
|BAD VIBES FOREVER TRACKLIST
2. Ex Bitch
4. bad vibes forever (feat. PnB Rock & Trippie Redd)
5. School Shooters (feat. Lil Wayne)
6. I Changed Her Life (feat. Rick Ross)
8. LIMBO (feat. Killstation)
9. before i realize
10. Ecstasy (feat. Noah Cyrus)
11. Kill My Vibe (feat. Tom G)
12. Hot Gyal (feat. Tory Lanez & Mavado)
13. THE ONLY TIME I FEEL ALIVE (feat. Craig Xen)
14. the interlude that never ends
15. Daemons (feat. Joey Bada$$ & Kemba)
17. Eat It Up
18. Voss (Sauce Walka)
19. Royalty (feat. Ky-Mani Marley, Stefflon Don, & Vybz Kartel)
20. wanna grow old (i won’t let go) (feat. Jimmy Levy)
22. NorthStar Remix (feat. Joyner Lucas)
23. CHASE / glass shards (feat. Ikabod Veins)
24. numb the pain
25. IT’S ALL FADING TO BLACK (feat. Blink 182)
XXXTentacion remains the voice of his generation. In 2017, he unleashed his debut 17, which bowed at #2 on the Billboard Top 200 and went RIAA platinum. Less than six months later, his second album, ?, bowed at #1 on the Billboard Top 200, went platinum, yielded 5.2 billion global streams, and achieved sales of 3.2 million global equivalent albums. Among its stacked track listing, the record boasted “SAD!” (4x-platinum, surpassing 1 billion streams on Spotify), “Moonlight” (2x-platinum), and “changes” (2x-platinum). In 2019, Billboard highlighted him on their coveted “Songwriters of the Year” list and the 2018 BET Hip Hop Awards crowned him “Best New Hip Hop Artist” as 17 earned “Favorite Album – Soul/R&B” at the American Music Awards. He can count Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, Camila Cabello, J. Cole, Billie Eilish and Academy® Award winner Jamie Foxx amongst his supporters and admirers as well. His influence and impact only continues to grow.