Starring Lily Collins, From Darren Star Productions, Jax Media and MTV Studios
Synopsis: Emily, an ambitious twenty-something marketing executive from Chicago, unexpectedly lands her dream job in Paris when her company acquires a French luxury marketing company — and she is tasked with revamping their social media strategy. Emily’s new life in Paris is filled with intoxicating adventures and surprising challenges as she juggles winning over her work colleagues, making friends, and navigating new romances.
- Format: Romantic comedy, 10 x 30
- Creator/ Writer / Executive Producer: Darren Star (Younger, Sex and the City)
- Starring and Produced By: Lily Collins (Rules Don’t Apply, To the Bone) will star and serve as producer
- Co-Starring: Ashley Park (Mean Girls on Broadway, Tales of the City)
- Series Regular Cast: Philippine Leroy Beaulieu (Call My Agent!), Lucas Bravo (Smart Ass), Samuel Arnold (Antony & Cleopatra), Camille Razat (The 15:17 to Paris) and Bruno Gouery (Doc Martin)
- Recurring Cast: Kate Walsh (The Umbrella Academy), William Abadie (Resident Evil: Extinction) and Arnaud Viard (Clara et Moi)
- Costume Design: Patricia Field (The Devil Wears Prada, Sex and the City)
- Executive Producers: Tony Hernandez and Lilly Burns of Jax Media, and Andrew Fleming
- Location: The series was filmed entirely on location in Paris and throughout France.