International supermodel, activist and philanthropist Naomi Campbell will be joined by actor, comedian, author, and television personality Whoopi Goldberg for a lively and intimate one on one conversation on “No Filter with Naomi” – a limited-time series under her highly popular “Being Naomi” YouTube channel. With more than 500,000 views, the web series has invitedfans to #stayhome during this unprecedented era to save lives and has focused on intimate conversations conquering multiple topics between Naomi and a diverse collection of her friends, including a variety of designers, musicians, actors, beauty gurus and media personalities.
The series debuted on April 6th and has since featured guests James, Charles, Charlamagne Tha God, Mary J. Blige, Gabrielle Union, Kate Hudson, Cynthia Erivo, Cindy Crawford, Marc Jacobs, Nicole Richie, Ashley Graham, Pierpaolo Piccoli, Lee Daniels, Christy Turlington, Adut Akech, Sharon Stone, Paris Hilton, Serena Williams and Venus Williams, Karlie Kloss, Anna Wintour, and Sean “Diddy” Combs.
The “No Filter with Naomi” series returned after hiatus on June 23rd and featured a select group of episodes focused on impactful conversations dedicated to #BlackLivesMatter, social justice issues, racial and human inequalities. These critical conversations, reflective of our times, included featured guests: Opal Tometi, Rev. Al Sharpton, Alphonso Reed, Cleo Wade, Bethann Hardison, Tyler Mitchell, Indya Moore, Chase Strangio and Tori Cooper.
- The conversation from Tuesday, October 6 with James Charles can be found here.
- The conversation from Tuesday, September 29 with Charlamagne Tha God can be found here.
- The conversation from Tuesday, September 22 with Mary J. Blige can be found here.
- The conversation from Tuesday, September 15 with Gabrielle Union can be found here.
- The conversation from Tuesday, September 8 with Kate Hudson can be found here.
- The conversation from Tuesday, September 1 with Chris Rock can be found here.
- The conversation from Tuesday, August 25 with Carla Bruni can be found here.
- The conversation from Friday, August 18 with Cynthia Erivo can be found here.