In episode 5 of “Dragonfly: Brett Cantor Murder Mystery”, the team goes beyond the grave to search for clues in Brett Cantor’s unsolved murder. We speak with four esteemed psychic detectives Lisa Najjar, Debbie Malone, Troy Griffin, and Jusstine Kenzer who offer their supernatural insight about his cold case. The information they uncover is not only chilling, but it offers new clues from the other side on why Brett was murdered, solidifying more reasons to re-examine his case. Warnings to the team to step back have been clear but they won’t stop until Brett Cantor receives justice.
BINGE ON PAST EPISODES HERE
EPISODE 5 HIGHLIGHTS
- Why didn’t the media pay more attention to Brett’s case? Brett was well loved and respected within the music and entertainment community. Who was afraid to talk and his murder and why?
- All four physic detectives believe that Brett was murdered by 3 people (two men and one woman) and that he knew at least one of his murderers.
- Brett relayed warnings from “the other side” urging for people to be careful and that “people want this buried”
- Is Brett’s murder linked to the cold case “disappearance” of Viper Room owner and former partner of Johnny Depp, Anthony Fox who has been missing since 2001?
- Was Brett murdered due to jealously, power and greed? Was it because Brett found out about illegal dealings going on at his club “Dragonfly”?
- Three psychic detectives reveal that Brett knew his murderer(s) and let the team know that the police have already interviewed the suspect and that they are getting close to breaking the case.