THE MOST BELOVED RIVALRY IN HISTORY
Tom & Jerry
COMES HOME FROM
WARNER BROS. HOME ENTERTAINMENT
Own it on Digital on May 18
Blu-ray and DVD debut on May 18
One of the most beloved rivalries in history is reignited when “Tom & Jerry” arrives on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital. The film is directed by Tim Story (“Fantastic Four,” “Think Like a Man,” “Barbershop”) and stars Chloë Grace Moretz (“Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising,” “The Addams Family”), Michael Peña (“Cesar Chavez,” “American Hustle,” “Ant-Man”), and Colin Jost (“How to be Single,” TV’s “Saturday Night Live”).
- On May 18, “Tom & Jerry” will be available to own in high definition and standard definition from select digital retailers including Amazon, FandangoNOW, Apple TV, PlayStation, Vudu, Xbox and others.
- On May 18, “Tom & Jerry” will be available on Blu-ray and DVD. The Blu-ray includes over an hour of special features.
One of the most beloved rivalries in history is reignited when Jerry moves into New York City’s finest hotel on the eve of “the wedding of the century,” forcing the event’s desperate planner to hire Tom to get rid of him, in director Tim Story’s “Tom and Jerry.” The ensuing cat and mouse battle threatens to destroy her career, the wedding and possibly the hotel itself. But soon, an even bigger problem arises: a diabolically ambitious staffer conspiring against all three of them.
BLU-RAY & DVD ELEMENTS
“Tom & Jerry” Blu-ray contains the following special features:
- Deleted Scenes
- Gag Reel
- Bringing Tom & Jerry to Life
- Tom & Jerry’s World
- The Feud: #TeamTom vs. #TeamJerry
- Jerry’s “A House For a Mouse”
- The Tom & Jerry Guide to New York City Wildlife
- Inside the Wedding of Ben and Preeta
- A Scene Comes to Life: Scene #1 – Ben and Preeta’s Wedding
- A Scene Comes to Life: Scene #2 – Animal Lock-Up
“Tom & Jerry” DVD contains the following special feature:
- Gag Reel
About “Tom & Jerry”
The film was directed by Tim Story (“Fantastic Four,” “Think Like a Man,” “Barbershop”) and written by Kevin Costello, based on characters created by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera.
Chloë Grace Moretz (“Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising,” “The Addams Family”), Michael Peña (“Cesar Chavez,” “American Hustle,” “Ant-Man”), Colin Jost (“How to be Single,” “Saturday Night Live”), Rob Delaney (“Deadpool 2,” “Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw”), Pallavi Sharda (“Lion”), Jordan Bolger (“Peaky Blinders”), Patsy Ferran (“Darkest Hour”), Nicky Jam (TV’s “Nicky Jam: El Ganador”), Bobby Cannavale (“The Irishman,” “Ant-Man and the Wasp”), Lil Rel Howery (upcoming “Judas and the Black Messiah,” “The Angry Birds Movie 2”), and Ken Jeong (“Crazy Rich Asians,” “The Hangover,” “Transformers: Dark of the Moon”) star in this eye-popping adventure.
The film was produced by Chris DeFaria, with Tim Story, Adam Goodman, Steven Harding, Sam Register, Jesse Ehrman, and Allison Abbate serving as executive producers.