Weird: The Al Yankovic Story opens Midnight Madness. Eat it.
Sixty-four more reasons to get excited for the Festival — introducing the films of Platform, Midnight Madness, Discovery, and Wavelengths:
- The Blackening — Who’ll die first in Tim Story’s horror-trope takedown?
- Emily — As in Brontë. This bold portrait of the author opens our Platform programme.
- Pearl — More murderous Mia Goth in the prequel to hit slasher X
- Susie Searches — Kiersey Clemons and Jim Gaffigan in a comic thriller
- This Place — Devery Jacobs leads this Toronto-set queer love story
- When Morning Comes — TIFF Changemaker Award winner Kelly Fyffe-Marshall’s feature debut
- Weird: The Al Yankovic Story — Daniel Radcliffe stars in your Midnight Madness opener
- V/H/S/99 — A new mixtape of freaky “found footage”
|See the growing list of films here.|
Ticket packages save you up to 30% and give you the best chance to see these 👆films. Get yours now, but hurry — Opening Night, Premium Flex, and Buzz List packages are already sold out!